This General Release (“Release”) is made between the registered attendee (“Releasor”) and Design Technik, at 4940 Hwy 377 S., Aubrey, TX 76227 (“Releasee”).
1. Releasor and anyone claiming on Releasor’s behalf releases and forever discharges Releasee and its affiliates, successors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents, and anyone clamming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, labilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which Released Parties arising out of or relating to VeroMetal Certified Application Specialist (CAS) Training (“Claims”).
2. In exchange for the release of Claims, Releasee will provide Releasor compensation of CAS Certificate. In consideration of such compensation, Releasor agrees to accept the compensation as full and complete settlement and satisfaction of any present and prospective claims.
3. This Release shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to Releasor or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that Releasor has any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
4. This Releases hall be binding upon the parties and the irrespective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors, and assigns. Releasor has the authority to release the Claims and has not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreements between the parties and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended, or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
State of Texas.
5. Both parties represent they fully understand their right to review all aspects of this Release with attorneys of their choice and that they have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and that they are freely, knowingly, and voluntarily entering this Release.
The Releasor hereby represents that by clicking “accept”, they hereby fully understand and agree to the terms set forth in the Release.